Genesis 13 vs. 8-10 – And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren. Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left. And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
- Though Abraham was the uncle of Lot, he still gave Lot the right of first choice.
- Lot in his foolishness and pride accepted to choose first before his uncle and ended up choosing a land that was eventually destroyed.
- He should have conceded the right of first choice to Abraham.
- Pride comes before destruction.
Holy Spirit, give me a humble heart in Jesus name.
Save these links to our Online platforms
- FB group
- Live Stream Sermons/Prayers
- Twitter page
- Twitter page2
- Download podcasts @ iTunnes
- Subscribe to Video and audio sermons
- Download Audio sermons
- Christian books
- Register to receive updates by Email
- SkypeID ‘babalobi’
- English blog
- English blog 2
- Chinese Blog
- French Blog
- Spanish Blog